Thursday, November 19, 2015

Hello,  

It's been a while since I've been here, life has been a little crazy.  I lost my nephew Cody on October 16 only three days before his 21st birthday, that really caught me of guard.  I am really going to miss him.  My daughter Freya was 5 1/2 months older than him and my daughter Sonja was exactly six months (to the day) younger than him. 
 
This is one of the boards at his Celebration of Life





I am in the process of starting my new website it's zebiesmom.com.  I can't believe how much there is to learn, but it's only been one day and I'm sure it will get easier as I go.  I published it already so that I could see what I needed to do and how I liked it.  I set up a twitter, facebook, and pinterest account yesterday.  I'm sure there is some more I need to set up (maybe?).

My Pivotal Living Band is vibrating letting me know that I have been sitting to long, so it's time for me to go and get active (lol).  Yes I am working on getting in shape and losing weight.  I am learning to like water (it's tough).  

Have a Blessed day and thanks for visiting,

Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment